CCR 2

 2. How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwLNPIeflIfCQss3f9jg6KNB7bsVI-dW/view?usp=sharing

Transcript:

"My magazine was directly created for a specific demographic of people, which is women of color. However, it is open to those who are willing to educate themselves on the issues that women of color face daily in today’s society. It directly engages with my audience by creating a safe space to express their experiences in a known community, that accepts them and the issues they face every day with society’s beauty standards. This magazine could be distributed online on a social media platform or other women of color around me because I myself am a woman of color. I am a black woman, and I could use this information to benefit those around me who may face the same issues."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viewing House Styles

Final Feature Story